Wednesday 17 July 2013

Mad Fashion and Modern Nails

Aside from the adultery, backstabbing and occasional ad-making that goes on at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce (sorry, Sterling Cooper & Partners), something else that Mad Men is famed for is the eye-catching fashion.



I was really excited to hear that MM's costume designer, Janie Bryant, is to be in development on a new design competition series, giving aspiring designers the chance to create outfits and costumes in the style of either a classic Hollywood film, or based on a celebrity's signature style.

I'm not particularly clued up on fashion but I love Project Runway, and taking into account the sheer thought and imagination that goes into Betty Francis and Megan Draper's wardrobe, I can imagine this will be even more fabulous. Really looking forward to seeing who the judges are too. 

******

On a separate note, I've just discovered the Modern Family tie in range from O.P.I nails!

http://www.nicolebyopi.com/collection/modern-family

My particular favourite is A Like-Haley story. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment